AP DEECET (DIET) 2017 Notification, Exam Date, Online Application @ deecetap.cgg.gov.in
AP deecet 2017 notification to getting the admission into District Institutes of Education and Training (Diet cet 2017) or Elementary Teacher Training Institutes (ttc 2017). Candidates who are interested should write deecet 2017 to take admission into two year Diploma in Education (Ded) in Government DIET colleges and Private DIET colleges in Andhra Pradesh State. AP Deecet 2017 Exam will conduct as online application. Candidates can see below ap deecet 2017 notification dates see below.
Candidates can download the deecet 2017 notification from official website and download the information bulletin to know the eligibility criteria like educational qualifications, age limit, fee details, and how to apply for deecet 2017 online application, After notification is given. Candidates should wait until deecet 2017 notification release.
AP Deecet 2017 Educational QualificationsSome changes happened in AP Deecet 2017 see Syllabus page for more information
- Candidates must possess their 10+2 final examinations or its equivalent examinations from recognized board or institution
- Minimum 50% marks for General and OBC, SC/ST candidates 45% is enough.
AP Deecet 2017 Elegibility
- Mathematics: Those who studied Mathematics as a subject at Intermediate level
- Physical Science: Those who studied Physics Chemistry as subjects at Intermediate level
- Biological Science: Those who studied Botany Zoology as subjects at Intermediate level
- Social Studies: Those who studied any of two subjects out of Civics, Economics, History, Geography and Commerce at Intermediate level Note
AP Dietcet Age Limit
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age. There is no upper age limit.
Ap Deecet 2017 Application Fee
- Candidates need to pay 500/- application fee through Debit card or Credit card or Internet Banking.
- Candidates can also pay through AP online centers or e-Seva centers.
AP Deecet 2017 Exam fee
Ap deecet 2017 exam fee 500. Candidates need to pay application fee Rs 500 before applying Ap deecet online application
How to apply Deecet 2017 online application
- Pay through Credit card or Debit card (ATM card) or Internet banking.
- You can also simply pay the fee through AP online centers or mee-seva centers by giving your details.
- Then wait for one day.
- Then fill online application by giving journal number it generated after your payment.
- Upload your photo and sign then click submit.
Important: Take a copy of your Deecet application form.
- Notification for conduct of DEECET – 2017 : 20.03.2017
- Payment of application fee through online: 500/-
- Submission of application through online with payment of fee 22.03.2017
- Last date for payment of application fee through online 17.04.2017
- Last date of receipt of filled in application through online 18.04.2017
- Generation of Hall-tickets 25.04.2017
- Issue of Hall-tickets through online 27.04.2017
- Date of DEECET – 2017: 04.05.2017 to 07.05.2017
- Date of announcement of results and ranks 10.05.2017
- Handing over of list of colleges granted affiliation for that particular year by SCERT 15.05.2017
- First phase of Counseling (Preparation of Seat Matrix, Submission of web based options by candidates, allotment of seats to candidates issue of provisional letters of admission, verification of certificates at DIETs and issue of Final Admission letter): 25.05.2017 to 27.05.2017
- Second phase of Counseling 14.06.2017
- First Instruction day 17.06.2017
- Information Bulletin
- Exam Date: 4-MAY-2017 to 07-MAY-2017
- Application And Payment Start Date: 22-MAR-2017
- Application And Payment End Date: 22-MAR-2017
- Payment: Make Payment
- Application: Submit Application